Thanks for visiting!
Jul 25, 2008
Thanks for visiting!
Jul 24, 2008
- Place scrapblock onto table and ink. With our hand inside the box, press down onto the stamp, ensuring that it does not move. Repeat to other side.
- Stamp ticket with pink ink onto photo paper. Stamp afternoon tea in black. Cut out ticket.
- Glue ribbon to the center of the box, all the way around.
- Glue ticket to front.
- Stamp tea pot on a cut out circle on photo paper in green. Die cut a scalloped circle out of photo paper, and use pink ink to dye it. Glue together.
- Thread string through tea pot tag and tie it to the metal handle. Thread some beads to the 2 ends.
- Fill with specialty tea bags.
Jul 23, 2008
Paper: Making Memories, Sassafras Lass
Ink: Tsukineko, Ranger
Glitter: Art Institute Glitter (Baby Pink)
Chipboard Heart: Basic Grey
Stickers: Making Memories, Pebbles Inc.
Stamps: Cornish Heritage Farms (Photo Op!, Primitive Beginnings, Shoe Boutique)
Flowers and Brads: Making Memories
Big Accent Brad: Prima
Gems: Heidi Swapp
Jul 22, 2008
I want to go back...and the best part - satellite TV! We didn't miss any shows, like last year I remember missing the season finale of Hell's Kitchen.
Bye for now, tomorrow morning, I will share a layout and sketch.
Jul 17, 2008
Paper: Basic Grey, My Mind's Eye, Robin's Nest
Die Cuts: Making Memories and Pink Paislee
Stamps: Cornish Heritage Farms (Photo Op!)
Pre-made Tag: Paper Loft
Fabric Tabs: Scrapworks
Paper Clip: Staples M Brand
Ink: Tsukineko, Ranger, Clearsnap
Other: Stickles, Quickutz Dies, Cuttlebug
Thanks for stopping by!
Jul 13, 2008
Stamp: Jumpsuit Elvis from CHF.
Jul 11, 2008
Jul 10, 2008
Jul 9, 2008
Here is another sketch created by Julia Stainton over at CHF. I had fun with this one, pulling out some unloved older product.
CHF Stamps: Woodgrain and Open Circles Backrounders, The Great Canadian, Round and Round We Go!
Other players: Julia and Kristine.
Jul 7, 2008
Clarice the Sheep and I miss ewe sentiment
Rummage Bin: Primitive Beginnings (hills)
Kim Hughes: A Welcome Hug (friend)
Marieke's Flower Set #1 (tree)
Paper: Bo Bunny, Basic Grey
Markers: Copic Spica Glitter, Copic
Jul 3, 2008
Concept Behind the Set: This set was designed so that you could stamp your frame, and then your sentiment within. And of course, you can use the words on their own. I also was able to add little images and those are what I am showing you tonight, how to use those little stamps. The quarter circle in the bottom left corner can come poking out behind pictures, be stamped in a corner, or be stamped 4 times to make a circle. In the card below, I stamped it 3 times, to come peeking out behind my Grungeboard heart. There is also that itty bitty stamp, which I stamped across the aqua paper for more interest.
For a gallery full of 39 images/projects, please visit CHF's gallery for The Art of Framing here.
- Prepare 6 x 6 card with dotted paper, ink edges with light brown ink.
- Hand cut a heart out of Grungeboard and ink with Adirondack Cranberry or similar. Ink the raised pattern with Ranger Distress Ink (Walnut Stain). Set aside.
- Take a 6 inch strip of paper and stamp the small O image in a row. Glue down in center of card.
- Adhere Prima black lace with Zip Dry glue or alternative.
- Place your heart down in the center and trace the top left portion. Remove and stamp your quarter circle image 3 times around your traced line.
- Glue down heart and adhere flowers, photo anchor, stickers, buttons, quote, etc...