This Contest is Now Closed. Please visit the Spellbinders Blog to see the remaining blogs in the hop for more chances to win!
Welcome to the first day of the Spellbinders™ Spring Blog Hop! I’m so glad you’re here and get to see what I’ve come up with using many of my favorite Spellbinders die templates. When I start a project, my first thought is the overall message and vision, then I see what possible die templates can add patterns, labels, or embellishments to my layout. The new Bauble Blossoms One and Bauble Blossoms Two are meant to be rolled flowers with quilled centers, but for this layout, I liked the idea of leaving them cut and embossed as is, to create a pattern with them.
· S3-146 Butterflies Two
· Clearsnap Inc. (ColorBox Archival Dye: Fireberry, ColorBox Queue: Wood Grain)
· Bazzill Basics Paper (Cardstock: Red, White)
· Creative Impressions (
· 7 Gypsies Rub-Ons (Butterflies)
· BoBunny Patterned Paper (Gabrielle)
· Scrapbook Adhesives (3D Foam Squares)
· Wood Letters
Sticker Letters (This & That) Echo Park
1. Die cut and emboss two of each S5-103 Bauble Blossoms One using whatever patterned paper appeals to you. Adhere all your die cuts to a piece of white cardstock (approximately 8 inches x 10 inches). Place the strip in the center, the flower pieces to the left and right, and then trim the tops and bottoms that are hanging off the white cardstock.
2. Die cut an edge onto the white cardstock using E8-007 Classic Edges One and
E8-003 Classic Triple Scallop. Ink the edges of this whole piece and place onto 12x12 cardstock background.
3.Die cut some S3-146 Butterflies Two from a cork sheet and adhere to layout, at the same time, adhere butterfly rub-ons and matted photo.
4. Print journaling onto white cardstock, and die cut and emboss it using a banner from S5-028 Nested Pennants. While paper is inside the die template (as shown), apply ink to the inside. Die cut and emboss S5- 026 Labels Twenty for your title, and ink in the same manner as above.
5. Ink wooden alpha letters with red ink, let dry and adhere to label. Adhere another die cut, embossed, and inked banner for your title, adhere with 3D foam. Adhere sticker letters.
The Spellbinders™ Spring Blog Hop will begin April 30th, and will end on May 5th, 2012. It consists of 16 individual and one grand prize drawings. Enter the Spellbinders™ Spring Blog Hop by visiting the participating blogs each day.
From each Blog Hop post, click on the Blog Hop "Enter HERE" at the end of each blog to open the entry form. You may only enter once from each blog each day.
Spellbinders™ will randomly draw one winner from each participating blog to receive all of that day’s products. The Grand Prize Winner will be randomly drawn from the pool of entrants that sent entry forms from each and every participating blog during the 48 hours each blog was open. For the full list of official rules please click RULES.
**Enter the Contest by Clicking HERE**
I hope you enjoyed seeing the Bauble Blossoms One being used in a different way. I think they would look amazing on cards too! I also want to take the time to wish you a wonderful day. Enjoy the rest of the blog hop! If you visit the other participants, there are more chances to win. Good luck.
No entries will be accepted at this email address.