Nov 13, 2010

New Store Kit from UNITY!

And what Mother wouldn't love this one!  Instead of scrapping about my Mom, who just took off to England for 6 months - I decided to scrap about being a Mom, to my little William who will be 1 year old very soon.  I can't believe it has been a year.

(Available in Stores)

My sister, Julie Johnson of Vine Images, took this image and I had it printed because I loved this little face, even when he cried.  So cute huh?  I bought that hat from The Children's Place, one of the only things I bought for William before he came into this world.



Have a wonderful Saturday!

2 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

This is so beautiful, Lesley! I really love the colours and embellishments you used.

Ruby said...

Beautiful. Time goes so fast. Happy Birthday William.