Nov 30, 2010

Stash to Treasure Subscription Winners


 CONGRATULATIONS TO:

creative patti & ola

You have been selected because you left comments in the month of November.  You will receive a one month subscription to Stash to Treasure for the month of December.

If you don't receive an email from me, please contact me at lesleylangdon@cogeco.ca to claim your prize!

A note of thanks to all of my followers!  I wish I could have chosen you all.  I love that you like my work enough to follow what I do.  It means a lot to me.

_________________________________________

For those of you who are interested in the $5.00 monthly subscription to my class, here is another sneak!



DECEMBER DAILY CLASS INFO (Starting Tomorrow!)

Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! I'm very very excited!!!

~Ola