Jan 24, 2008

The Winner is Announced.....


Time to announce the winner! By random draw (computer generated number), the winner is...........


Heidi! She wrote:

Every one of those sets is gorgeous! You must be bursting with pride! Big congratulations and I wish you much success on these and any more that might come after!


Congratulations Heidi, please email me your address at lesleylangdon@cogeco.ca. Your prize will be sent out by CHF. Thanks for posting everyone and I have left you with an image from the Rummage Bin: Time to Stamp Set.






4 comments:

Holly said...

Congrats, Heidi!

Lesley - that Time card is gorgeous! You did a great job on all of your new stamp sets. I had a great time at your party today. :-)

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Woohooo Congrats again!!!

You have been tagged~
Here are the rules: • Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. • Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them. • Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. • Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Heidi said...

Yay me! Thanks so much Lesley! I love your card today and can't wait to see what you keep doing with those fab stamps!

iris said...

congratulations Lesley!! I can't wait to see all 10 sets! I'm very happy for you. SO when and where can I buy my autographed set? :)