Oct 3, 2008

Bad Girls Top Designer Class Four

Well, I made it to class #4 of the Bad Girls Kit Club - Top Designer 2008. Here is my entry for this week! I used my in-laws for this layout, aren't they cute! What a sweet couple they are. This photo was taken during our trip to the cottage that we rented with them this summer.

Supplies:
Stamps: French Script Backgrounder and Vintage Ledger Scrapblock from Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Tsukineko, Ranger
Patterned Paper: Dream Street, Basic Grey, Webster's Pages, My Mind's Eye
Chipboard Letters: American Crafts
Die Cuts: K & Co., Making Memories
Lace and Love Brad: Prima
Flowers: Maya Road and Prima
Stickers: American Crafts
Gems: Prima
Glimmer Mist: Tattered Angel
Paint: Making Memories
Label Stickers: Dymo
Overlay: Hambly Studios
Other: Ribbon, Staples, Vintage Button
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Jennifer Roach said...

Wow Lesley, this is AMAZING!!

Unknown said...

Lesley...this is BEYOND stunning!

The Sonboul's said...

Without picking a favorite... YOU WERE MY FAVORITE LO for my challenge/class! I loved this lo! I thought it was sooo GORGEOUS AND WELL DONE! You should be sooo proud!