Mar 8, 2009

Sneak Peak and a Recipe Box

I went to the re-use centre before Christmas to pick up a bunch of boxes to alter. I finally got around to using this note/envelope holder, and chose to cover it with paper, ribbon, and sticker letters. I used my favourite Vintage Photo Distress Ink to do the distressing.

The sneak peak is of the garlic stamp, which is one of many stamps is a set called Vegetable Harvest to be released by Cornish Heritage Farms this Tuesday! Tomorrow, I will sneak a sample from the Fruit Basket set. I was so excited to get the set, and you will love them if you make homemade stuff and give it away.


Supplies:
Rubber Stamps:
-Vegetable Harvest (Shady Tree Studio) by Cornish Heritage Farms
Paper:
-Simply Smooth White Prism
-Graphic 45
Cardstock:
-Prism
Sticker Letters:
-Doddlebug
Ink:
-Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain Distress Inks by Ranger
-Making Memories Distress Ink
-Stewart Superior Black Ink
Ribbon:
-Creative Imaginations
Other:
-Copic Markers
-Nestabilities by Spellbinder
-note box

3 comments:

Mellisa said...

how fun are those?? They turned out great.
I just picked up some similiar boxes from Michael's to help with the organization of stamps and such. I only hope they work as will in real life as they do in my mind. lol

Tracey said...

Love this Lesley! A gorgeous project!

Bellawhoop said...

Oh SO cute! Love these colors - it's so rustic yet beautiful!