Apr 29, 2010

Some Earrings and Some Unity

I have been busy making some Jewelry, making a card, and clearing my basement of scrapping supplies! Forever Scrapbooks is having a garage sale this Saturday (if you're local to Burlington, Ontario - you should go!). I have about 400 line items that I am selling. It's all to make room for my new scrap space that I am dreaming up!

I have been interested in wire wrapping, so I bought some 26 gage wire, and played around to make these earrings. I think they're quite funky!


And here is the card I made for an on-line gal named Angie. It's her birthday today! Happy Birthday Angie....hope you like your card. I used my NEW stamps from Unity that I picked up at ScrapFest a couple weeks back. They stamp REALLY well. Gotta love red rubber.

That's it for now, off to make dinner!

1 comment:

Jamie Harder said...

Adorable card!!! and I LOVE those earrings!!!