Aug 13, 2010

My Little Beauty and CCG #155

WARNING - lots of photos!

What would I do if I didn't have girls to scrap???  I would have all these beautiful flowers, lace and trim, with no where to go!  I used Up The Street Scrapbooking's August kit for these 2 layouts.  It really is a beautiful kit!  Up The Street also has monthly contests with awesome prizes, so you should check out the blog here for details.


I treated the letters with a Copic marker and some stickles. 


My journaling is hidden on this one, with the 3 symbolizing my daughter's age at the time.


And thanks to my Silhouette, here is a lovely flower that took 1/2 a page of paper to make.  That bird is a stamp that came with the kit.


Here is layout #2.  A cute little layout that came together quickly.  I wanted it to be fun and whimsical. 


These Basic Grey letters from the kit can be colored to match your layout palette!


I also colored the American Crafts letters with a Copic marker.


REMINDER:

Color Combos Galore Palette #155 that was just released today!  You have a week to come up with a layout or card to be eligible for the monthly prize!


Here is my take!  LOOK AT MY UGLY MUG!  I am #2.  Taking these pictures was hilarious, we were away with friends at a cottage, had a little bit of wine, a funny idea, and a camera.  And here you have our mug shots!


This note pad is a UNITY stamp, perfect for my journaling.  I colored around the edges with a Copic marker.



And that is ALL my friends!!!

4 comments:

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Lesley, these are all gorgeous!! I especially love the "Beauty" LO, love how you arranged the background papers. It is indeed a beautiful LO! :)

Mellisa said...

as always, beautiful layouts. I love the idea of your third one. Capturing moments of silliness is so important. My ab-fave is the middle one. Not your traditional style but still very much yours at the same time. love it.

Tara said...

Fantabulous.
I always love how you manage to make the products your own with a little tweaking.

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous scrapbook pages!!