Sep 27, 2010

Inspiration Board #161 - Color Combos Galore

I absolutely love these colors together, but would never have gone this route if it weren't for the Inspiration Board over at Color Combos Galore.  I urge you to try this!  Once you try sticking to a palette, it will change the way you scrapbook!   Janet, over at Color Combos Galore has been putting together color palettes for about 3 years now, and she knows what she's doing.


Here is my take on the palette:





Hope you can can join us each week for a fresh new color palette!  New reveals are every Thursday/Friday.

Happy crafting....


1 comment:

Darlene S. said...

This layout is so beyond beautiful!! I even attempted to scraplift it because I loved it so much. I didn't do much justice unfortunately, but I did try. :)

Thanks for the inspiration! :)

Your works are so lovely.