Dec 17, 2010

Some INEXPENSIVE Gift Packaging Ideas for Christmas, a Video Tutorial & My Earrings Winner!


Christmas Flower Clips with Glue Arts and Graphic 45 Papers

For Glue Arts, I made this Christmas Flower, and if you love Graphic 45, we were making projects all week long on the Glue Arts blog, and there is a giveway!  Check it out!







CHRISTMAS COOKIES


COOKIE WRAPPING
Last year, I remember running around trying to buy cookie tins, from Re-use centers to Dollar Stores.  I still spent about $30.00 on wrapping my cookies.  This year I have some new stamps and found an INEXPENSIVE way to wrap my cookies! 

Just take some kraft paper (a roll that you can pick up at a post office or big box store).  Cut out a piece, stamp 100% Certified Homemade as many times as you want, and then stamp COOKIES.  It is KEY to wrap your cookies either in plastic wrap or a zip loc bag so that the oils from the cookies don't stain the wrapping.  My first attempt, I used waxed paper, and the oils came through.  Wrap with wool or twine and give them away! 



STAMPS USED:








AND NOW FOR THE WINNER OF THESE EARRINGS:

I want to thank all those that left a comment on the earrings.  We ended up taking all the comments at Simply Renee, and combined them with the comments on my blog, and chose a random winner!

Merry Christmas Janet Z!  You won the earrings with this comment:

                                                 Janet Z said...
Lesley is there nothing that you can't do?
They are beautiful!!!


Please email me at lesleylangdon@cogeco.ca with your address and you may get these in time for Christmas!

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Jennifer Roach said...

That flower turned out great Lesley!

Janet's Joy said...

First..YIPPEEEEE!!! I won the earrings! Thanks Lesley.
I love your flower and your idea for wrapping the cookies.
Your cookies look gorgeous and oh so yummy! Do you have some recipes to share?

Ruby said...

Your cookies and packaging look great. I ordered some of the stamps from Unity. I love the flower as well. Happy Holidays.

Retail Supplies said...

love these ideas! very pretty!

Cox said...

Your cookies and packaging look great. I ordered some of the stamps from Unity. I love the flower as well. Happy Holidays.