Mar 29, 2011

Cereal Box Given New Life with Glue Arts!

Happy Tuesday!  Need a gift wrapping idea and want to re-use a cereal box?  Then this post is for you!

Glue Arts still has more projects to show you using My Little Shoebox products!
 Visit the Glue Arts blog to see full instructions for my project today.

I used UCutIt 3D Foam from Glue Arts, as well as my Glue Glider MAX and Glue Arts Glue Gun to piece this all together for the Teacher.







Glue Arts products used to make this gift box include:

The Glue Arts Glue Gun:










 Have a great day!




 
 

5 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

That is a great way to use the cereal box!!! I love it!

curlyqmosaics said...

This is so gorgeous! I saw it over at Glue Arts earlier today. Love the flowers on there! Talk about turning trash into an absolute treasure!!!!

(I won't be throwing out all my cereal boxes anymore! :))

TeenaBugg38 said...

cutecutecute!!!!

connie said...

this is gorgeous!

Hope and Chances said...

Wow, stunning project :-)