Apr 23, 2011

Homemade Headband

Hello lovely people!

Glue Arts has teamed up this week with Epiphany Crafts, maker of these AWESOME tools that allow you to make your own epoxy buttons with the paper of your choosing.  I am a BIG fan!  They also make these flowers that I made into an interchangeable headband for my daughter.  I put Velcro on the back of each flower, so she could change up the flowers on the band.  I used my trusty Glue Arts Glue Gun and Glue Sticks to make sure all the Velcro was attached and the cute heart buttons.

See full instruction on the Glue Arts blog.   Also comment over there for a GIVEAWAY!  A winner from this weeks' Glue Arts posts will be chosen on Monday.





Glue Arts Glue Gun



 Have a great weekend!


 
 

1 comment:

Rachele Funk said...

This is truly adorable! Love the headband and the sweet model wearing it! Happy Easter. . .