Spellbinders has a BRAND NEW WEB SITE. It's pretty amazing, has been in the works for months, and is extremely user friendly, and has all the new releases up. It also has an idea gallery and that is where this layout is from.
I used a many of the new Spellbinders releases on this layout, as well as coordinating stamps from Unity Stamp Co. (Samantha Walker stamps). The stamps are designed to coordinate with Spellbinders die templates. That is amazing news for me since I design for both teams and I happen to adore Samantha Walker's designs.
This layout has very few embellishments, most of the detail is done using the die templates with patterned papers and ink. Love the Holly Motifs as a dainty accent. I think I will be using this set a lot.
- S5-057 Holly Motifs
- S5-070 Ornate Artisan Tags And Accents
- LF-002 Creative Book Pages Two
- LF-003 Donna's Alphabet
- LF-347 Grand Labels Twenty-Three
- E8-001 Classic Scallop
- E8-002 Classic Bracket
- E8-003 Classic Triple Scallop
- Unity Stamp Company, Samantha Walker Ornate Artisan Stackers Stamps
- GCD Studios, Donna Salazar Designs Spring in Bloom Patterned Paper
- Clearsnap, ColorBox Chocolate & Blueberries Fluid Chalk Ink
- Craftwork Cards, CANDI Chocolate and Marshmallow Embellishments
- Beacon Adhesives, QuickGrip Adhesive
- SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L, 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner
- Cream Alpha Stickers
Have a great day!