Dec 19, 2011

Unity December Kit of the Month


In case you need a couple of quick card ideas for a special friend, here are some ideas using Unity's December Kit of the Month, "Filled with Love".  There are so many great images to work with (see complete kit below).


Sit-Talk-Enjoy
This card was made by die cutting the image and sentiment from the DECEMBER 2011 Kit.  I used the same die template (Spellbinders S4-319 Lattice Rectangles) to cut a piece for the back, then used a thin strip of liquid glue for the top only to make "the fold".  The flower is a die template as well (Spellbinders S5-067 Anemone Flower Topper).  I used a Copic Marker for the chair and some double sided BoBunny Gabrielle paper for the flower.


Sisters by Heart
To make the bottom, I used the same die template as the first card (Spellbinders S4-319 Lattice Rectangles), only I ran it through only 1/3 of the way, then backed it out of the die cut machine.  I also wanted to frame the LOVE stamp and sentiment, so you could use any label stamp you have.  I used Spellbinders S4-290 Labels Fourteen).  I just layered some ribbons for texture, used Copic markers for color, and was missing some RED, so I used some Stickles to make my own little hearts.





Hope you all have a MERRY CHRISTMAS week!




1 comment:

joslyn said...

oh goodnes, these are amazing...LOVE.