Do you love to work with Unity Stamps?
Do you love to teach, share your knowledge, and make videos?
Then, consider applying to our team!
Here are some examples of what we do:
Here is all the information you will need to apply:
Unity Stamp Company is looking for one or two individuals who: love our stamps, love to teach, and love to produce video tutorials. We have one to two positions available for our You Tube Channel UnityTV, adding on to the existing team of teachers.
At Unity Stamp Company, we believe in teaching and sharing the joy and excitement about red rubber and all the amazing things you can create with our stamps. If you have a creative flair, and have a passion to share your knowledge, we welcome the opportunity to work with you.
Unity Web Site: www.unitystampco.com
Unity Blog: http://theunitystampco.blogspot.com/
- One high quality video tutorial/month, with images of your finished project/technique
- Meet assigned deadlines
- Start your term in April 2012
- Term – TBD (at minimum 6 month commitment)
- Help promote Unity Stamp Co. and UnityTV on-line
· Payment per video
· $100 welcome package (in stamps) from Unity Stamp Co.
· When applicable, new stamp releases
· Publication incentives
· A Design Team discount when purchasing Unity Stamps
· Opportunities when they arise to be involved in events of the larger Unity Design Team
How to Apply:
Send us an email with the following information:
- Up to 3 links of your best STAMPING video tutorials. We are looking for creativity, quality of videos, and your ability to teach.
- A link to your blog (if applicable)
- In your email, tell us a bit about yourself and why you feel you would be a good fit with Unity Stamp Co.
Email your submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the subject UnityTV Design Team Call: Your Name.
Deadline to apply is Monday, March 5, 2012. We will make a decision and get back to applicants by Friday, March 9, 2012.
About Unity Stamp Co.
Unity Stamp Co. is more than just another rubber stamping company. We base our integrity and service on inspiration, motivation, positivity and enjoying the creative side of life. We love to encourage our family of customers to strive for the very best this life has to offer. It is important to all 21 employees inside Unity that you as a customer feel valued and know that you are appreciated every single day.
Unity Stamp Co. offers over 20,000 sentiments and images. Every single stamp is manufactured within the walls of Unity Stamp Company. The people within the walls of Unity control the quality of our product. That VERY quality of deeply etched red rubber is what has made our line of stamps so brilliantly popular.
Our unique and trendy images come from our Unity Stamp Company Artists and also from the Co-Branded division of Unity Stamp Company. Unity has joined some of your favorite artists and companies in this industry to exclusively provide their images/art in red rubber. Examples include Simple Stories,
Bella Blvd., , Christy Tomlinson, Jillibean Soup, Webster’s Pages, etc. Echo Park