Jun 7, 2014

Spellbinders June Jamboree! COMING SOON.....

Hey everyone in the CRAFTY world. It's about that time for Spellbinders to release some new products. Please join us for Spellbinders June Jamboree from June 9th through to June 20th, where they will feature new Die D-lites and In'spire dies. 

There will be new art and ideas each day of the Jamboree! As always, Spellbinders as an innovative company, is coming up with some amazing new dies. Tons of detail and possibilities. Enjoy the Jamboree and see you soon. I will be posting on June 19th.

Head to the Spellbinders blog for more information!

LINKS:


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Im honored to obtain a call coming from a friend when he uncovered the important suggestions shared on your site. Studying your blog article is a real wonderful experience. Many thanks for thinking about readers at all like me, and I wish you the best of achievements like a professional in this field. calling card
Cardsharing Server

Unknown said...

Fantastic - I need to certainly pronounce, impressed with your site. I had no difficulty navigating suggests all the tabs also as associated info ended up being genuinely simple to accomplish to accessibility. I lately discovered what I hoped for just prior to you realize it in any way.
Cardsharing Server

Unknown said...

Lesley if you had the arts and craft house in Brantford, please contact me lcmcleod1@hotmail.com

Thanks