Feb 16, 2008

Forever Scrapbooks Class....Feb 23rd.

I am just preparing for my class next week at Forever Scrapbooks in Burlington. It is on using acrylic stamps and heat embossing. It's amazing what you can do with stamps alone to take a plain piece of paper and make it into a lovely layout. This is a picture that Cindy took of me with her new Nikon camera last time I was in the store. If you are in the area, you really should check out the store. I believe the ladies went to CHA and might be back with lots of new goodies!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Hey hottie!!!! That's a great picture of you!! Miss you!

Trish said...

I just found your blog, love it! I live in a small town, so we don't have any classes like that, but maybe soon (the local scrap store is expanding, so i have my fingers crossed cause it seems like it'd be such fun)

Alli Miles said...

Look at you! Great pic!!!