Mar 11, 2008

Little People and Sweet Little One: Rummage Bin Stamps


Well - today is release day and you can see the stamps here in the CHF store. $849US for unmounted and $13.99 for wood mounted.

Other news than the release, if you are in Ontario, you know what we've been doing lately. Digging ourselves out of a HUGE snowstorm. Here are some pics.

Our neighbours HUGE snow pile at the end of their drive.
Our BBQ, and Patio Table - COVERED in snow!

My husband hoisting snow to 5 feet - there was no where to put it, but on top of the already huge piles!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Your latest stamps are incredible... not to mention added to my collection soon! LOVE your samples too!

{HUGS} :)

Jennifer Roach said...

More stunning stamps Lesley. My absolute fav. of the samples you did is the one with the lace and the ribbon.....just GORGEOUS!!

I can't wait to get my CHF stamps hopefully this week :)

The Sonboul's said...

This is such beautiful work! I love the stamps and colors you used! and come on over and listen to my music anytime ;)