Mar 10, 2008

Sneak Peek of a NEW CHF Stamp from The Rummage Bin!

A few design team members have been working with 2 new collage stamps that I had the pleasure of designing for Cornish Heritage Farms' Rummage Bin line. This one is called Little People. The release day is officially tomorrow! The vision I had in mind for these stamps was to create a collage piece that could be used on cards, for Artist Trading Cards, and Altered Art. Not to forget my fellow scrapbookers, I am also playing with these stamps on layouts and tags. The stamp size was designed so that you could have a nice large stamp/focal point and have plenty to colour. Don't panic! Even if you don't colour, the stamps work well just inked up and distressed around the edges! The only colour I added to my card below was a light pink for the dress and askin coloured copic marker for the little girl's face, legs and arms. For a great monochromatic card, check out Lori Craig's gorgeous card (link below).

You can also check out the following blogs to see more sneaks: Lisa Strahl, Lisa Silver, Kristine Reynolds, Sherrie Siemens, Julia Stainton, Alli Miles, and Lori Craig.

Supplies:
Paper: My Mind's Eye

Ink: Staz-on Timber Brown, Ranger Distress Ink Vintage Photo, VersaColor Bark, Adirondack Lake Mist.

Stamps:
Cornish Heritage Farms: The Rummage Bin - Little People
Cornish Heritage Farms: The Rummage Bin - Beautiful (Flourish)
Cornish Heritage Farms: Kim Hughes - Scripty Words (smile)

Other: Ribbon, 7 Gypsies Photo Anchor, Brad, Copic Marker

Thank you for coming over to check out my blog. I appreciate it and hope you like what you see. :)

1 comment:

my4blessings said...

Lesley, where is the best online source for purchasing your stamps? CHF? Can you email me at grcoghill@sasktel.net?

Your new stuff is fantastic! Miss you!