May 9, 2008

Lisa Silver's Rummage Bin Challenge #1

So Lisa Silver, a fellow CHF Designer, gave me a Rummage Bin challenge last week to use the Coffee Co. stamp from CHF's - The Great Canadian Stamp Set. Since I designed the set, I should be able to come up with something right?? When I designed the set, I was thinking of our beloved Tim Horton's coffee shops, that have been around sice I was a kid.
See the set below:


So there you have it! My take on Lisa's challenge. I like to give coffee as gifts, so here is a card that will accompany some coffee for some luck person to enjoy!

Supplies:
CHF Stamps:Rummage Bin: Great Canadian
Kim Hughes: Scripty Words
Paper: Bo Bunny, Webster's Pages, My Mind's Eye
Ink: Staz-on Timber Brown
Bakers Twine: Martha Stewart
Other: Coffee BeansAdhesive: Zip Dry


3 comments:

Lisa Silver said...

Lesley!!! Amazing job! You did a fantastic job!

I'm a total coffee lover and could see giving a gift like that too!

OK... get ready... I'm gonna challenge you again...

Hugs,
lise

Unknown said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Lesley! THis is perfect! Love it! And girl...now I need to go get some Timmy's!

Lori Craig said...

did someone say 'coffee'!! Love this, too!