Jun 16, 2009

Lisa's Wedding and My Deer

My friend Lisa got married this past weekend and this was my favourite photo, a moment during the wedding where there was something funny happening. I can't remember what, but Lisa couldn't help flashing us all her gorgeous smile. She was a BEAUTIFUL bride. That person beside her is her wonderful husband Sam. Congrats guys!



And now for some paper crafts. Below is a card I made while at the Crop for the Cure earlier this June. I picked up the deer Snag' Em stamp by Imaginisce at Lisa's Scrap Shack.


Supplies:
Paper: Prima
Stamp: Imaginisce
Markers: Copic
Ribbon: American Crafts
Ink: Memento Ink by Tsukineko
Flowers: Prima
Brads: Making Memories
Sticker: Basic Grey
Dies: Spellbinders

2 comments:

Tracey said...

SHe is most definitely a beautiful bride!

What a gorgeous card Lesley! Love the little deer!

Christine said...

Beautiful picture of the bride.

Love your card, Lesley!