- Scrapbook more boy pages - I don't want my son to get a complex, (now I have 2 sons).
- Scrapbook more of my husband.
- Make sure someone takes pictures of me and scrap myself.
- Push myself in the arts (canvas, albums, paint, altered art, etc...).
- Make cards and actually give them to people!!!
- Create 100+ projects this year and keep track!
- Keep a clean scrap room.
- Use what I have, in other words, CONTROL the buying.
A scrappy page that kills 2 birds with 1 stone (scrapping my son and husband). Mark was so happy to come downstairs and see this project on my table.
Paper: Graphic 45, Making Memories
Ribbon and Sheer Postage: Maya Road
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities
Sticker Letters and Button: Doodlebug Inc
Chipboard Letters: Pink Paislee
Sticker Letters: Basic Grey
Journal Dies: 7 Gypsies
Other: Dymo Label Maker, Inkessentials White Pens
Many blessings to you and yours for 2010!!!