Jan 27, 2010

A Quick Patchwork Card

I had scraps of coordinating Prima papers from a kit lying around, so I took my trusty square punch and made this quick card. I think I will do this more often to make quick cards for birthdays and thank yous. The stitches are rub-ons from Daisy d's, an older product, but I found them on sale last fall and LOVE them.

TIP: Use square scraps of coordinating papers (front and back) to make a quilted cards. Stitch with machine, use rub-ons, or hand draw.

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Prima Marketing
Die Cut: Maya Road
Stamp: Cornish Heritage Farms
Rub-ons: Daisy d's
Cardstock: Bazzill

3 comments:

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Lesley! I love the patchwork!

Jingle said...

This is so pretty! I love the background!

Heather P. said...

Wow, this is stunning!!