Note this: LOVE YOUR BRAYER! I bought a brayer a while back and rarely use it. To make this typewriter stamp (Cornish Heritage Farms) come to life, follow these instructions:
Stamp image onto white paper with Versamark, apply clear embossing powder, and heat set.
- Trim paper to desired size.
- With brayer, apply dark green ink (Library Green from Ranger), but leave it blotchy. Wipe ink off image.
- With a second green ink (Lettuce Adirondack by Ranger), brayer over the the image and to one side only. Wipe ink off image.
- With black ink (Black Soot Distress Ink by Ranger), brayer over the image ONLY. You want the black to get into the image's cracks to make it stand out more.
- THEN - take the whole piece of paper and stamp it with VersaMark and apply 2 coats of UTEE embossing powder by Ranger. This is essentially a nice glossy coat you are adding to make the colours pop.
Here are some sneak peeks of Scrapbook Star's April 2010 Kit. It is a lovely kit, and full of girly and Spring colours with loads of embellishments to matchy match!!