Mar 1, 2010

Bad Girls - Project 52 Challenge Blog

Project 52 is a challenge blog and is part of the greater community of Bad Girls Kits. I have been given the opportunity to design for them starting TODAY! The challenges are focused on ART using all kinds of mediums, not just paper, stamps and ink (which I am very comfortable playing with). So this will be a challenge for me as well as to all who play along! I hope you check it out and play along with me, because I am almost certain we will all learn something.

They have put together a talented group of "out of the box" thinkers and what you see there will inspire you to try something new (which I am ALL about). Check out previous posts too, there is so much to peruse and fall in love with.
Bye for now!

4 comments:

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Yay!!! Congrats, very well deserved honor!
xoxo

wendela said...

congrats Lesley!! welcome to the team!

♥ wendela

Leslie said...

Hi Lesley, So excited to be designing with you over at P52! Congrats!!!!

Aimée Wheaton said...

Welcome to the team!!! :) Great blog!