May 31, 2012

I'm on the Creating Keepsakes Blog!


I have some exciting news!  Today, I am being featured as a Guest Blogger on the CK blog, showcasing a layout using some of my favorite Spellbinders products!

Here is a link to the post:


And here is a snapshot of what is on there going live at NOON (EST), along with a one hour challenge being presented by Spellbinders, and if you participate, you can win an amazing prize package from  Spellbinders  (all the dies I used on my layout).  WOW. Play along if you can, you may just be a winner.



Have a wonderful Thursday!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! That's awesome! Well done!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Joy said...

Congrats! If I can get my chores done I will be out in my craft room from http://roomstogrowusa.web12.hubspot.com/hobbyrooom/ and I will be joining you.

Debbi Tehrani said...

Beautiful page, Lesley! Congrats for being a guest blogger at CK!