Welcome to Day 3 of the GlueArts and Want2Scrap Spring into Summer Blog Hop! Day three is full of creative fun from:
Here is my project for the hop using the chipboard album and bling from Want2Scrap and the adhesives from GlueArts!:
Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die Cut Machine
Graphic 45 Patterned Paper (Little Darlings)
Melissa Frances (Die Cuts, Chipboard)
Creating Impressions Ribbons
1. Cut 10 Spellbinders Grand Labels Twenty-Three from patterned paper to cover each page (front and back) of the Want2Scrap Grand Chipboard Album.
2. Adhere die cuts to chipboard pages with GlueArts High Tac Adhesive.
3. Ink edges with ink.
4. On front and back cover, apply a layer of gesso paint to soften the patterned paper.
5. Adhere embellishments (banner, chipboard, die cuts) with GlueArts High Tac Adhesive and also using GlueArts U-Cut-It Foam.
6. Adhere Want2Scrap Beautiful Bling Borders-Fancy That! by Nina Brackett to the top of the banner, by cutting it into sections and adhering it.
7. Make tags for the inside by applying gesso paint to a shipping tag, and making a banner (same process as for cover). Adhere ribbons.