Feb 22, 2010

He Is Not Here - Prima's Build a Page for February

I am really getting into challenges again, and lately with all the Prima flowers I got from Scrapbook Star, I have to use them up. So what better way than to participate in Prima's sketch contest that they have monthly.

The picture below is from Israel and is an image of the door to the Garden Tomb.

Below, I used a Tim Holtz FRAGMENT acrylic piece to make this, and treated it with alcohol ink and paint before slapping on a good coat of Glossy Accents. The key hole is Melissa Frances.

Here, I treated the lace (from Prima) with matching coloured stickles (Ranger Industries).

Below, I used those little plastic gems to make my own flourish. Aren't those Prima flowers BEAUTIFUL! I especially love that big dark aqua blue one. The fence is a die cut from my new Silhouette machine! I am having so much fun playing with it.

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Julie Campbell said...

Wow! You are such an amazing artist! This is just unbelievable!

Lori Craig said...

ABSOLUTELY incredible! Breathtaking, really. You blow me away, Lesley.

aprilrhyno said...

Wow!!! That's gorgeous!! Love those flowers!!

wendela said...

wowww lesley!! beautiful work, and a beautiful place there in Jerusalem!! I was been there for several times!

x
wendela