Feb 26, 2010

My Favourite Layout - EVAH!

Up the Street Scrapbooking is a new kit club, and has it's very first contest going on, so I thought I would participate. Here are the details if you want to check it out for yourself or visit www.upthestreetscrapbooking.com.

I must say, I think this is my favourite layout of all time! I LOVE the cluster and the colours, and the picture, my new Silhouette flourishes, that Maya Road ric rac ribbon, and of course, all those Prima products I love so much. Those pins are also Maya Road and I'm glad I have a hew more in my stash. I got them .15 cents each at Scrapbook Star! If you're looking for an on-line store, you should check out Scrapbook Star - amazing prices and great customer service.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Black Line Chipboard Buttons - by Jenni Bowlin
Parlor Petals Violet - by Prima
Mulberry Rose Leaves - by Prima V
intage Black Pearl Trinket Pin - by Maya Road
SWAK Brads - by Bo Bunny Press
Shimmerz Spritz Eucalyptus and Purple Passion
Eli - Paper by Rose Moka (purple houndstooth)
Chipboard Letters: Basic Grey
Foam Letters: EK Success
Kraft Die Cut: Maya Road
Velvet Ribbon: Maya Road
Pearl Brad: Making Memories
Lace: Prima
Liquid Pearls: Ranger
Tools: Tim Holtz Paper Distresser, Silhouette SD

Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

Tracey said...

I can see why this is your favourite Lesley! It's stunning!!!