Feb 22, 2010

Moxie Fab's Trigger Tuesday Challenge

I decided to play along this week with Moxie Fab for their Trigger Tuesday challenge. I loved this challenge, because for me, it WAS a challenge. I would not normally pair up these colours, but I love the end result. I used some American Crafts flair stickers and some lovely red gingham from my craft supply. I always have a healthy amount of gingham! This card was super easy and maybe so, because it's stampless (if that's a word!).
Thanks for popping by!

6 comments:

Tracey said...

Your card is gorgeous Lesley! I love it!

Laura Davis said...

Oh this is so cute and fun!
Laura

Michele Gross said...

Love what you did with your ribbon border!

Anonymous said...

Your ribbon and edging treatment is so unique! WOW!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Lesley! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

elina said...

this soooo cute!! matching lam shade and card!! beautiful work!