Feb 11, 2011

Glue Arts Teams up with May Arts Ribbons!

It's Glue Arts and May Arts (Ribbons) week over on the Glue Arts Blog and it has been a wonderful week full of inspirational projects, home decor, candy containers, projects that the kids can make, etc!

Here is my project, made with beautiful May Arts ribbons (they REALLY are high quality ribbons).  It's a gift box that is about 8x8, so that means that the flower is HUGE.  I would say it's about 7 inches big, all glued together with my Glue Arts Glue Gun.

If you want more information on how I made this, go to the Glue Arts blog and see THIS POST.  Oh, and make sure to leave a comment over there, because there is an awesome giveaway!



I used a label from a Samantha Walker stamp set from Unity Stamp Co.  The dies are label dies from Spellbinders.









Glue Arts is so amazing, they are graciously going to give someone $50.00 in products in the form of a gift card!  GO TO THIS POST on my blog for the details: Glue Arts Giveaway.  You have until the end of February to enter.




A Winner...


There were so many great ideas from yesterday and I loved so many of them, especially the tricked out scooter for Grandma.  Because there were so many cute ideas, I couldn't pick myself, and I went to my trusty Random.org to generate me a number.

SO, the WINNER of this bicycle flower from yesterday's comments chosen at random is:


Blogger Deborah said...




I think your flower is so cute! I hadn't seen one made as you have this one and with the stamping onto the fabric - great idea. I would love to win it and I would wear it in the summer to dress up a t-shirt.



Deborah, congratulations!  Email me at lesleylangdon@cogeco.ca to claim your flower.



1 comment:

Fleursbydesign said...

Gorgeous box and the flower is beautiful!