Jun 19, 2008

All Star Girl

I am loving orange these days, anything that can make a layout pop! Especially in an on-line gallery, the brighter the colour, the better. This was a quick layout using some new Pink Paislee die cuts and We R Memory Keepers paper, and My Mind's Eye paper. And the base paper is Scenic Route. Stamps are from Kim Hughes Set - Supah Star!

One of my favourite products these days - American Crafts Thickers! They just keep coming out with better fonts! I used chocolate brown letters for GIRL.

Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

Erin said...

I really like this. I love orange too. The page is great! Thanks.

Lucy Edson said...

Hi, I saw your work on inspireMe and wanted to check out your blog. :)

Beautiful!! I love how you combine stamping with your scrapbooking! Very inspiring. It makes me want to pull out more of my stamps, too!