Jun 10, 2008

A New Day - A New Rummage Bin Release....

It's that time again when CHF release's 2 more designs from Rummage Bin! I hope you like these ones -Round and Round We Go! and All Things Fall. Both sets are $14.99 ea.

The first set was designed so that crafters can make their own funky patterned paper, or large circle embellishments.

The second set is for my favourite season! FALL! I just adore autumn with all it's beautiful colours and trips to local farms to buy pumpkins, play games, go through the corn mazes, etc.





If you have some time, I would encourage you to go and see what other designers have done with these sets. And of course, if you end up buying these, I would love to see what you do! I am always so amazed to see how creative people can be wehn using their rubbah!


Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Bellawhoop said...

Lesley, I just love your new sets! They're both fabulous, but I'm especially partial to All Things Fall. :) What a fantastic collection! I can't wait to get my hands on it!

Unknown said...

I LOVE both sets! SO fun! Your samples are beautiful!