Jun 22, 2008

Loving this Prima Paper!

I was just in my local scrapbook store (Forever Scrapbooks) and ended buying this Prima Paper, double sided. The bird is dressed in the opposite side of the burgundy paper. The lace was also found at the LSS, and is made by Prima. I think I might have to go back and buy some more! At Scrapfest, I picked up the bird on a chain with some other shapes from Maya Road - also loving these.

I own the perfect stamps for this paper too! They are the newly released "Big Inspiration" stamps from CHF. I made an altered tin using this paper and the inspiration stamps and it turned out gorgeous. The "life's journey" is a rub-on from Making Memories, I bought it a while ago and have hardly used them, so I was happy to use OLD product.

Other supplies: CHF Stamps - Silhouette Blooms II (Flower), Cardmaker's Shapes (Square).

3 comments:

The Sonboul's said...

wow this is gorgeous!

Jennifer Roach said...

Beautiful Lesley!! And thanks to you I now also own some of the paper, the ribbon/lace, some of those tubes of flowers and some bling swirls. You owe me LOL!

Unknown said...

I have this paper! it is gorgeous but you've taken it to a new level! Stunning!