Jun 12, 2008

Mona Lisa Moments: Big Inspiration!

Some new stamps to tell you about! I think they speak for themsleves. BIG words for all projects! Next for me - a canvas! I intend to use these puppies with Distress Ink - make em all grungy and dirty. For my first project, yuo can see I was tame with the ink but went over board with the embellishments, I just wanted to get them off my table!

These stamps are available at CHF as of yesterday, and you can see a wonderful gallery of projects here.


CHF Stamps:
Mona Lisa Moments: Big Inspiration
Mona Lisa Moments: Sassy Petites
Rummage Bin: Round and Round We Go!
Rummage Bin: The Shoe Boutique
Kim Hughes: Hugs and Kisses
Paper: We R Memory Keepers, Jeni Bowlin, Scenic Route, Pink Paislee
Ink: Ranger Distress Ink (Spiced Marmelade, Worn Lipstick)
Chipboard: Imagination Project
Tag: Collage Press
Rub-ons: Heidi Swapp
Sticker Number: American Crafts
Die Cuts: Pink Paislee, Heidi Swapp
Other: Tim Holtz Grungeboard , Stickles by Ranger

Cheerio!

No comments: