Nov 5, 2010

Friday Update!

What's up?  So much!  I am ALMOST finished my craft room and it's so PERFECT for what I need. 

Meanwhile, back at camp, I have been busy creating.  Here is what's been going on.

STASH TO TREAURE CLASS


TODAY, I am working on my DECEMBER class for Stash to Treasure.  I am so excited about it, and you are going to love it!  It's a December Daily Album and it's made from scratch!  Here is a look at the kit, which is FOR SALE NOW.  Get is ahead of time, so that you can make it along with me starting Dec 1.

REMINDER - SUBSCRIPTION GIVEAWAY:
Stash to Treasure is letting me give away 2 subscriptions for December 2010, which also includes teacher Kinsey Wilson.  I will choose 2 of my commenters in the month of November to receive a sub.


SHIMMERZ EDUCATION VIDEO

I had my first post as part of the Shimmerz Education Team this week!  I created a 2 part video called MESSY CIRCLES:






SIMPLY RENEE - ALPHAS and the JUMBO CLIP-IT-UP

This week, I had a post up at Simply Renee, showing my BEFORE and AFTER pictures of how I store my alphas.  Using the Clip-it-Up is SO much better and cleaner.



And here is the layout I made for the post!


I used Unity's NEW Kit of the Month for NOVEMBER.  Can you spot the stamps?




GLUE ARTS and The TWINERY

This week, we have teamed up with The Twinery and the girls have created some STELLAR projects.  It's worth a visit to the Glue Arts blog to have a peek.  I would also recommend becoming a follower over there, because there are ALWAYS giveaways and you would be IN THE KNOW.  Right now, there is a VOTING poll going on and they will pick 5 winners...read the blog for details.

Here is my 4 piece card set!  I made my own TWINE candies.  Wish they were edible.  The HOW TO will be up on the Glue Arts Blog.




COLOR COMBOS GALORE
A new color challenge has been posted at Color Combos Galore!  I didn't get a chance to play along this week, but the colors are beautiful.


Sheesh!  That's a lot of info!

Have  a great weekend!

7 comments:

Nitasha said...

I think I've had my fill of eye candy here today! Love every single one of your projects, especially the twine candy- PURE CUTENESS!

Rona said...

Oh my goodness you are a busy girl!! Love your little "candy" cards!! and your layouts are fabulous as always!!I love the 1979 one and what a cute photo!!

Zoe said...

I love your technique with the spritzing and paint here. Those twine candy thank you cards are absolutely awsome! Your 1979 layout is so adorable and those stash to treasure goodies look so yummy! Thanks for sharing all! ~Zoe

Dara Lynn said...

I just subscribed to Stash to Treasure so I would not miss I know are wonderful classes from you and Jaylynn. I am soooo excited! The December Daily is sooo much fun! It really is a true journal of the holidays:) Love those candy cards..and leaving videos for us to get our "learn on" over the weekend:)

Robin Walston said...

I just discovered your site because of Tip Junkie. I'm subscribing and will be back often.

Scrapycandy said...

So much inspiration! My head is spinning :)

Mary Duffek said...

Fabulous videos and love your cards....thanks for your continued inspiration. Blessings!