Nov 12, 2010

I AM SEEKING - Color Combos Galore #166


The colors are gorgeous this week!  A beautiful blue, a soft orange, white, and a soft green/khaki.  I used some photo chips from DARKROOM DOOR as a backdrop to these beautiful colors.  That is ME, rare, that I have a photo of myself, especially a candid one.  My husband's brother snapped this shot, printed it, and gave it to me.




I used a mix of Unity Stamps for this one, the SHE saying, the TRUTH bird, and the I AM SEEKING.


I used some older Basic Grey rub-ons, that I was always meaning to use, but could never find the right project.  The text is a rub-on.  I used Key Lime Shimmerz Paint and Sunset Strip VIBEZ (that nice bright orange).  I have always wanted a nice bright orange spray, and this is it!


Here is this awesome truth bird, I stamped it once on the paper, and stamped again on a blue paper, and cut only part of it out, and glued it on top.  Then came the Shimmerz Paint (Key Lime).


USED ON THIS LAYOUT:


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

kim c said...

Wow, this IS a great color combo. And I love your take on it.

Ruby said...

Gorgeous layout Leslie. I love your work.

loshiva said...

Hello, I love your creation !!!
I'm going to check all your other scrap around this blog.
Lo.