Nov 19, 2010

Lesley's Friday Update!

WHEW - what a week!

No 1:


HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY WILLIAM! 
We love you so much.


__________________________________________


No 2:


Thanks for all the comments yesterday during the Unity Hip Hop! The lucky person chosen by RANDOM.ORG:

Erika M. said...
I must say that I'm totally loving your ornaments. I like to make ornaments as gifts
and will be trying some of your ideas.


Congrats Erika! Here is how to claim your prize.


Include in the email:
Full Name
Mailing Address
Name of Stamp Set Won (Free to Be)
Lesley's Blog - Nov 18th Hip Hop


_______________________________________



No 3.

Glue Arts had an amazing week using Crate Paper's Restoration Line!  Here is my project, and you must must must check out the DT projects this week on the Glue Arts Blog, simply FAB!

My first attempt at restoring an old book using lots of Shimmerz paints and spritz, bees wax, paper and chipboard!  The how-to is on the Glue Arts blog.






This is a USED book and was 25 cents.....now it can become something more!

 
_________________________________________




No 4:

UNITY Stamp Co. has teamed up with WEBSTER'S PAGES!  WOW - just look at these stamps!  There are more sets on the Unity site.





 

_____________________________________


No 5:

BACK PORCH MEMORIES has a super cute kit this month, and I am lucky enough to be their GUEST DESIGNER...  Here are 2 projects I made with their Medley Kit.

Lots of yummy October Afternoon in this one!


I used my Bind It All for the FIRST TIME!  A little vacation album for my nieces when they travel to visit their grandparents over seas.



___________________________________


 
No 6:

I'm still working away on my class for STASH TO TREASURE!  It's $5.00 for a 1 month subscription - that's pretty cheap for 2 December Daily classes from me and Kinsey Wilson!




Here are some sneaks of Kinsey's album:





And here are some sneaks of mine:








OK - so now it's time to prepare for a Birthday Party and put down the scrapping for a while!

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

No comments: