Nov 17, 2010

You Should Know!

At Unity, there is an awesome SALE!

Best of all - anything you buy is FREE SHIPPING (USA & Canada).  Now is the time to buy ladies if you've been waiting.



No 1:

DEAL OF THE DAY! "Holiday Stamp Bundle"
$25 for BOTH of these Holiday Stamp Sets
FYI - these are BRAND NEW Jillibean Soup Stamps!

No 2:

Samantha Walker Holiday Stamps are On Sale

No 3:

Melody Ross Brave Girl Boots is On Sale

No 4:

Free Itty Bitty Stamp (purchases over $25)

_________________________


For some awesome news, Webster's Pages has teamed up with Unity!  Doing my happy dance!  The stamps are coming tomorrow!

Stay tuned, you're in for a treat tomorrow with some festive projects!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

I couldn't resist!! I had to have them! I told myself after that order that I wasn't going to order any more Unity this year... I also said this after the previous order though too (last week).