May 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Unity! We Love You!


Unity Stamp Co.
I love this company.
Always have!

Welcome to UNITY's Birthday Celebration Blog Hop!

And what a celebration it is!  It has always remained FRESH and EVER growing.

For all BIRTHDAY information, including SALE and PRIZE package details, visit the Unity Blog.

Here is my card in celebration of today, feauturing the Itty Bitty stamp
BOUNCY BLUE - but I made a GIRL card!


I used some Liquid Pearls and beads to dress up the buggy.  I also paper pieced the buggy top.


I used Labels Four Spellbinders to showcase the stamp and I also dressed up the side (right) with a die template called Parisian Accents by Spellbinders as well.  The sentiment was printed off and made into a banner and propped up with 3D foam.


And here is the show stopper stamp itself BOUNCY BLUE.  One of my favorite Unity stamps!





To continue on our Birthday Hop, click on the button and visit the ever talented and creative Jimmi Mayo!


Next Blog



Thanks for visiting today!


21 comments:

jolande said...

Ohh I like your style...it's a lovely card..
Have a great day Jolande

Anonymous said...

So beautiful and soft, just perfect in pink!!!

lisa a.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is such a beautiful baby card wow love it!!!!!

Lisa H. said...

gosh....Lesley...this is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

WOWZA....loving all the gorgeous layers :)

StampinCathy said...

This is one beautiful baby thank you card. Love the soft feel!

Cynthia Lloréns said...

Such a great card !!!!! I just love evrything in here!!!!
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs from Brazil
Cynthia

Nati Tristan said...

I absolutely love that darling card! It's so precious!!!

Toni K said...

This card made me squeal a little! So pretty!!!

sharon g said...

I love the banner, and the glittery look of the buggy, and the colors, and the....everything!!

Eva said...

WOW, Lesley, this is so very GORGEOUS...I love the feminine look the dies and the glitter on your baby carriage!

Rachel B said...

I have this stamp and have never used it. I am going to have to case your FABULOUS card. I love the way you did the buggy! Amazing!

stampjourney said...

Oh, so lovely! It's bouncy pink! :-)

Gwen said...

Simply adorable card! Love the banner tucked behind the main image! Super cute!!

Angie Blom said...

Oh my goodness.. this is one amazing card Lesley.. love everything about it!!xx

Rona said...

This is gorgeous!!

Simply Sandy said...

how cute! love how you used the beads

Karen said...

Absolutely stunning Lesley!!

Beba said...

Oh, so cute!

JPScraps said...

Gorgeous card!

Squirlygirl said...

Wow! Now I need some prego friends so I can make a copy cat card :) TFS