May 27, 2011

I Wonder Album....


This week on the Glue Arts Blog, we are making albums from Unibind and using their PhotoBook Creator binding machine!  The albums are perfectly nice on their own, but we have dressed them up using our favourite adhesives from Glue Arts!  Unibind also has some software and photo paper that comes with the machine, so you can print your own pages.




I used my Glue Arts Glue Gun and Glue Sticks to adhere all the lovely flowers onto the album cover.

If you're curious to see how I painted the cover....head on over to the
They are having an AWESOME giveaway 
over there too!




Take care!

 

1 comment:

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

Oh Lesley this is GORGEOUS!!!!! I love those bright colors. Your work is so inspiring. TFS Have a fun and safe long weekend. Hugs, T