May 5, 2011

Love Eachother Hip Hop!


Welcome to this stop on the UNITY HIP HOP for May 5, 2011.

It's been a busy couple of weeks, just recently we were looking at houses to buy, but nothing has been right for us, so I'll take a back seat for now and concentrate on being grateful for what I have.  These two kids!

They are happily playing together in the backyard as I write this, getting along and loving each other's company.  It's more than I can ask for.  Don't get me wrong, they fight.  A LOT.  But I know deep down, they do love each other.

For this layout, I dressed up the background using Bella Doilies, trying to color match the paper with the inks I have in stock.  I also used Key to Joy for the quote and key theme.  When it was all done, I felt it needed more color, SO I added the blue felt key, die cut with a Spellbinders die template.
"Love Eachother"







Unity Stamps Used

IT'S MAY!
Kit of the Month
Every month, Unity produces CUTE art on a 8.5x11 sheet of rubber just for kit club members! 
Here is the kit for MAY 2011:








This month's challenge is BIRDS!
(runs from the 15th to tht 15th).




To continue on the hop, click on the button! 

Next Blog



Thanks for visiting today!


14 comments:

Jen M said...

Love this! Key to joy is one of my very fave sets; love what you did with this and the felt key is brilliant!

jolande said...

Oh what a wonderful lay out you make!!! the background beautiful.
Have a nice day Jolande

Erin said...

Seriously adorable layout!

Karen said...

Sweet layout Lesley!! I love this set!

Nati Tristan said...

wonderful work! I love those stamps!

Lisa H. said...

another beautiful page, Lesley! looove those doilies.

Michelle said...

adorable layout....so pretty!!

Rona said...

This is so pretty as always!! Love it!!

sharon g said...

So darned adorable!!! I absolutely adore it!

Linda said...

Wow that stamps look great on you scarp paper I love that paper too!

Brooke said...

Beautiful layout!! love that sentiment and the keys... :)

Marilyn Nimmo said...

LOVE the layout and how you used the doily stamps!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! What a beautiful LO--love those doily stamps!! LOVE how you did the sentiment! LOVE LOVE LOVE this LO:)

Anonymous said...

Adorable Layout!!