May 26, 2011

UnityTV Video Tutorials

I wanted to share with you the latest 2 episodes of Unity Stamp Co.'s UnityTV.  The first one is a video by Angie Blom, and the second one is from me.  



Episode #11 highlights include:


Layered Stamping
Layered Heat Embossing
Some Great Tips from Angie
Partial Stamping (using select portions of a stamp)


Angie used Echo Park's WITH LOVE and I ADORE YOU:



And here is Episode #11 of UnityTV:


 
In Episode #12, I used the circular stamp 100% Certified Homemade from the set HOME BAKED.  I love this whole set for the very reason that I love to bake, can foods, and give them away.  This video shows you a quick way to dress up all homemade treats that come in jars.



What you can expect in this video:

Stamping on Glossy Photo Paper
Inking/Stencilling


  If you watch UnityTV on You Tube, go ahead and subscribe to the UnityTV channel (UnityStampCoTV), because the videos will just keep coming! 


Here is Episode #12 of UnityTV:





 
 
 
And I would also like to share a little sneak for our next video....from Design Team member Maren Benedict!
 
I've previewed the video and it is SO DARN CUTE!






Thanks for watching UnityTV!


No comments: