Jul 8, 2010

Laurie & Me - Color Combos Galore #150

It's that time of the week when we have another reveal at Color Combos Galore.  This time, some beautiful blues and a bit of red and ivory.  Here is my take...a layout of my bigger sister Laurie & Me in 1977, while we were both taking a nap.  Look at that floral bed cover!  YUCK!  We loved each other's company growing up and we REALLY enjoy each other now in our thirties.

 


 
Here is a fabric flower that I rolled up and hot glued to paper, then sprayed with some Glimmer Mist.  I hot glued a button in the middle, then treated it with Stickles.


Most papers are My Mind's Eye (So Sophie).  The stamp is from a UNITY Stamp Co. set I picked up at ScrapFest in Kitchener this year.  It also deserved to be dressed up with Stickles.  That cute little gem button is Jenni Bowlin.  She is the queen of this color palette!


Lots to do, too little time...hope you can play along with us for #150!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Beautiful layout! Love the colors and the flower is awesome! What a fun group of ribbons too! Great job!

Maria Therese said...

Sweet layout!

AJ said...

LOVE this! soooo amazing!! :)

Brianna Marshall said...

just stunning as always!

Cindy Gay said...

Your blues and reds are lovely and the 2 of you do look alike! I have to give your parents credit for the great photo.