Jul 27, 2010

"THE LOOK" The Color Room Palette #16

I love Christmas and Christmas colours, and this week's palette over at The Color Room is very warm and toasty!  Have a peek!  Layouts are due July 30th.


And here is the actual palette for your viewing pleasure!


And some close-up for you!  Below is a mix of yummies, some Prima flowers and lace, Maya Road velvet ribbon, UNITY stamps (writing, and scallop circles).


This is my MUCH younger sister Brittany, playing with my camera!  Goof ball.  :)  I used my new Crop-a-dile to lay those eyelets and thread some ribbon. I journaled direct to photo with a Copic marker.


And here is another assortment of goodies.  That writing paper is 7 Gypsies Avignon collection, the flower and pin is Maya Road, the leaves are Prima, and the Le Chic is a UNITY stamp.  I added a touch of fabric from an Up The Street Scrapbooking Kit too.


I am currently working on some really girly layouts with an Up The Street Scrapbooking kit, and I can't wait to show you!

1 comment:

Cindy Gay said...

Love all the lace trims.