Jul 2, 2010

SCRAPBOOK STAR'S SUMMER CAMP

I have to tell you about the Summer Camp that just started at Scrapbook Star....and the good news is, it won't cost you a thing!  In fact, you could end up winning STUFF!  More STUFF than you already own!  How about that?

Here is the link "SCRAPBOOK STAR SUMMER CAMP".  Anyone can join in.  I believe MOST of the challenges have RAKs from the design team members and there are some pretty awesome BIG prizes to be won at the end of camp.

And since I love to share pictures of my creations....here is a LOOT BAG idea for a princess party.  Instead of Dollar Store stuff, I went and bought nice hair clips and fancy elastics, some candies, and girly smelling chap stick and filled these little Chinese food boxes.  I die cut hearts and embossed red powder onto the smaller one.  The girls LOVED these little presents, especially because it came with a tiara.  :) 


Bye for now....

No comments: