Oct 25, 2010

ADORE - CCG #163 and Unity's October Kit of the Month

How about some color inspiration?  This week's color combination at Color Combos Galore is simply awesome!  Feel free to join the group and share your creations!


Here is Unity's October 2010 Kit of the Month "Take Time to Laugh"!  Isn't is adorable?  I used the clouds backgrounder to make what looks like patterned paper for my layout.  I also used that cute sentiment "it's a beautiful day, don't let it get away".  If you want monthly kits from Unity, it's $26.00 a month for your subscription and comes with a full sheet of rubber (8.5 x11).  That's a whole lotta stamps!


ADORE YOUR HEART


Those cute stitched letters are PRIMA and the wood heart embellishment is OLD from We R Memory Keepers.  I like using my older stash!  Makes me feel good about finally using something that's just been collecting dust.


Stickles always make a good addition to any layouts!  I hand glittered the hearts to add some RED color to the title.


Bye for now!

6 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Lovely use of the clouds, it looks great here! Lovely page.

Hugs, Wendy

Janet's Joy said...

Very nice page Lesley!

NoraAnne said...

This is gorgeous!

Angie Blom said...

WOW.. Lesley this is beyond stunning. I love the colours and all the details.. that adore DD fabric word is awesome!!

Rona said...

gorgeous layout!!love the title and the color combo is very striking!

Debbi Tehrani said...

You know I ADORE this layout! You are a fabulous artist!