Jan 29, 2011

CHA Time!


I feel like I'm missing out on CHA.  For us scrapbookers, stampers, and card makers, it's probably THE most exciting time of year.  And if you're working in the industry, it's the perfect opportunity to showcase new and unique products and network with friends and establish new partnerships.

I love that Unity has been co-branding with such amazing companies and manufacturing their image.  And if you've visited the Glue Arts Blog, they have also been partnering with wonderful companies that sponsor our work over there each week.  I think we're seeing a new era in the industry with cross promotional marketing ideas happening, where companies are seeing the benefits of working together, each bringing their own unique strengths to the table.  What we enjoy as consumers, is the CREATIVE result of collaboration. 

If you're heading to CHA, I hope you have a wonderful time!  I'll be watching the web for pictures and reviews from some of my favorite companies that I've been working this over the past year.

Glue Arts - Booth #2952
Unity Stamp Co. - Booth #533
Simply Renee - Booth #2860


And for some stamp goodness, here are 2 more sneaks from Unity's February Kit of the Month.




Only 3 days left of FREE SHIPPING!



Have  a great weekend!

No comments: