Jan 17, 2011

SPREADING THE NEWS: GORGEOUS KIT and SHIMMERZ NEWS!

Up the Street Scrapbooking has a new kit for January and it's beautiful!  You know how I know it's gorgeous?   Because I just took a peek at what Tara, Julia, and Mandy did with this kit.  Gorgeous layouts!  GORGEOUS.  Here is a link to the Up the Street Scrapbooking January Gallery.

Here is a link to the January Kit info....HERE.


And some pictures of the kit contents.


You can't go wrong with gems and flourishes and glittery letters.






Oh my word, I just got an email from Stacey, the owner of Shimmerz and she shared with us some BRAND NEW releases happening right around the time of CHA!!!  I am SO EXCITED to get these in my hands....all I can say is BRIGHT, BOLD, and KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF SHIMMER!

Stay tuned!

No comments: